How to take care of
- Wash them inside out
- Wash with similar colors
- Use mild detergent
- Cold water and gentle cycle
- To avoid creasing, take them out as soon as the programm has ended. Hang dry.
- Dry clean
SNEAKERS – CANVAS
- Protect new sneakers by spraying a stain and water repellent before start wearing them.
- If possible remove stains as soon as they appear.
- Use a toothbrush together with washing-up liquid and cold water.
Work in circular motions, scrubbing gently.
Rinse with cold water but avoid soaking the shoe. Allow to air dry in a well-ventilated area.
- Wash the laces separately by soaking in soapy water.